How do we love people we don’t agree with? How do we care for and show respect to those who aren’t like us?
As we open our Bible and begin to read the very first chapter of Genesis, we discover all men and women are created equal in God’s image. We are endowed with the same rights, afforded the same dignity, and designed with the same virtues by an all-powerful Maker. This thread of equality runs throughout the entirety of God’s word and as Christians, we are continuously commanded to demonstrate those same values to others.
We need to equip ourselves with the knowledge of God’s word in order to combat the false teaching of racism, sexism, gender inequality, age discrimination, and other forms of bias that denies the rights God Himself has given to all humans.
This devotional and journal is designed to be a thought-provoking and challenging study into what God’s word has to say about such topics. It also challenges us, as a family, to have conversations about these subjects with our kids and talk about our responsibility as Christians relating to these topics.
In this devotional, let’s learn about how we, as believers, are commanded to live out these truths of equality and diversity.
Perfect for individual journaling or a group Bible study through prayer. It features:
- 6×9 trim size with plenty of room to write
- An open journaling page at the end of each work for your reflections
- Guided questions each day helping you write about that week’s devotion topic
- A beautiful layout growing with you as you journal through the week
Each week includes:
- A devotion centering around the topic of equality and diversity
- Guided journaling questions related to that week’s topic
- Journaling question to help keep you writing about requests, praises, concerns, and answered prayers
- Scripture to reference God’s word on the topic
Are you someone who's always looking for ways to deepen your faith and connect with God? Do you struggle to find the time to sit down and read your Bible every day?
Well, we have just the thing for you. By subscribing to our mailing list, you'll receive daily devotions right in your inbox. That's right - you'll have access to a daily dose of spiritual inspiration delivered straight to you.
And the best part? You don't have to worry about us spamming you or giving away your information. We take your privacy seriously and promise to respect it at all times.
So why not give it a try? You may find that these daily devotions help you start your day on the right foot and bring you closer to God.
Subscribe today and let's grow together!