By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Devotable’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Devotable’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Devotable at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Devotable’s web site are provided “as is”. Devotable makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Devotable does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Devotable or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Devotable’s Internet site, even if Devotable or a Devotable authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Devotable’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Devotable does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Devotable may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Devotable does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Devotable has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Devotable of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Devotable’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Content Copyright
Content published by Devotable is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license. If you wish to copy, share, edit, transfer, or by any other means use content on Devotable’s website or mobile applications, you must adhere to the following;
- You must give appropriate attribution to the author of the content including if any edits were made by you
- You must include a link to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- You may not use any of Devotable’s materials for commercial use
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because Devotable is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
I only endorse and promote products I trust and use for myself.
This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
I only share and promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and that believe could be beneficial to you.
Affiliate links are used in some posts where I make a small percentage of each sale. This is one way I make money from blogging. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of Devotable may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
My goal is to share my expertise and provide helpful content while generating a small profit to make a living for myself.
We gain revenue from the following ways.
The ads you see are Google Adsense ads. These appear in my blog sidebar, header and footer and in posts on my site. These are images that clearly look like advertisements.
2. Affiliate links
When applicable I show products I recommend by linking to those items on affiliate sites. These links are a helpful way to show which products I am using in my projects so you know what to look for no matter where you shop. I make a small percentage of a sale that the retailer pays at no cost to you.
Devotable is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising (at no additional cost to you) and linking to Amazon.com.
5. Sponsored Posts
I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I sometimes receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The comments section on my blog is a place to support, empower and encourage. I love reading every comment and considering your opinions and ideas. But, I ask that we are kind and respectful to each other. And I do reserve the right to remove comments that don’t fit into this space.
This disclosure is subject to change without notice and was last updated on Monday Feb. 9, 2023. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or Google related to advertising on the Site, you can contact us.
For California Residents
California law gives residents the right to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties, including for advertising purposes. Under California law, the sharing of your information with a service provider for advertising purposes could be considered a “sale.” To make such a request, please contact us. To be clear we do not share your name, contact information, or any other sensitive information with third parties, and the categories of third parties that we share information with for advertising purposes are supply side platforms, programmatic advertising exchanges, and demand side platforms.
Are you someone who's always looking for ways to deepen your faith and connect with God? Do you struggle to find the time to sit down and read your Bible every day?
Well, we have just the thing for you. By subscribing to our mailing list, you'll receive daily devotions right in your inbox. That's right - you'll have access to a daily dose of spiritual inspiration delivered straight to you.
And the best part? You don't have to worry about us spamming you or giving away your information. We take your privacy seriously and promise to respect it at all times.
So why not give it a try? You may find that these daily devotions help you start your day on the right foot and bring you closer to God.
Subscribe today and let's grow together!